Last Update: March 31, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

Local Advertising

Day 1 of 2
I went around Winter Haven and Lake Wales today taking photos for a company. I saw some really cool things while photographing! Here are some advertising photos...
The Winter Haven Library and Richard's Coffee
Winter Haven, FL
Admirals Inn/Best Western Hotel in Winter Haven, FL
Pool Side
I also took this opportunity to take some other neat pictures while I was out there. I also had other eyes (aka friends) there with me that pointed some things out as well. It is always nice to have company when going out on a shoot. Here are some of those pictures...
Squirrel Eating an Early Morning Breakfast
We followed a fire to this location after seeing the smoke in the sky.
This isolated tree was surrounded by smoke which made for a neat photo.
I'm looking forward to Day 2 of taking photos! I'll be photographing some skiers out on the water for The Footer's Edge Barefoot Skiing Center tomorrow. Check back tomorrow for more updates!

Thanks,
Molly Mills
mollymillsphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment