Last Update: March 31, 2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Want To Be a Model?

I am in dire need for some models so that I can complete my photography portfolio that I've been working on with various types of photos. The models that are assigned to this task will get a discounted photo shoot.
Here is what I'm looking for:
Portraits (guys & girls)
Couples
Groups of Friends
Family
Information:
30 min - 45 min shoot
$20 (depending on the location) (+ $5 for every person over 5 in group shots)

Please let me know asap if you are interested. Make sure you tell your friends! The more people that are interested, the BETTER! You can refer your friends to my blog or my facebook page.
Email me if you would like to book a date or if you have any questions!
Thank you!

Molly Mills
Molly Mills Photography

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Molly-Mills-Photography/141480445915781
Email: mollymillsphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment